Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Basketball

Carson was pretty excited to start playing basketball this year (let's be honest Kyle was pretty excited as well since it is his favorite sport). After a little bit of a rough start he has done really well with it and loves it!

He is constantly asking when his games are and how much longer until he gets to go. He is on a team with a couple of other boys from our ward. He has caught on to the concept of defense and offense, as well as passing the ball and dribbling. He loves to practice at home as well.

It is a lot of fun to watch him play and he loves it! His high scoring game was 6 baskets in one game! I think we have a baller on our hand!

2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Great job, Carson! I have seen you really make some progress as you have practiced and played. I'm proud of you. I hope you are having lots of fun! Love, Grandma Randall

Cami said...

I am so sad we are not on the same team :( Next yr for sure!