Brynnley started her first year of soccer this year. She is on a team with her friends Bosten and Emmett. She is also on a team of all boys, I wasn't too worried because she can hold her own with the boys. Although at practice I think she likes to spend more time flirting and playing with the boys than practicing. I think she is liking being on the team. Not sure she loves soccer, but it's new and she is still young.
She has scored one goal, more by accident. But we cheered her on and she was so proud of her self. She was so excited to get her very own money from Grandpa!
I love watching her out there playing. She looks so adorable!

1 comment:
I loved watching her play! Someday when she's a soccer star, we'll look back on this post and remember how she loved to run to sidelines to say hi and how she did love to flirt with the boys on the team. She is such a cute soccer player!
Post a Comment