Monday, September 5, 2011

Cutest kids in the world

 I LOVE getting picture of my kids. Not so much me, because I can always find something wrong or some flab hanging out somewhere. But with my kids they always look fabulous, adorable, and so stinkin cute! I was so excited when one of my really good friends said she is starting a photography business. She is just getting set up and is going to have a studio in her new house (genius!). So I asked if she would take some pics of my kids. I originally wanted to do some fall pics but I got thinking about it and realized I have never done summer pics. Plus the kids all look so tan, Brynn's hair is light, and McKay looks like a beach bum!
 My friend Lexi did an absolutely amazing job!  I loved all of them. I told her one of my main things I wanted from the pics was to capture my kids personality. I didn't want the pictures super stiff or posed. I think she did such a good job!

 So I knew going into these pictures McKay would be hard, but it was more like a nightmare. He doesn't like to be out of his comfort zone (home) and he really doesn't like when I am not holding him and he can see me. So above is how most of the pictures of McKay were. We tried EVERYTHING. Occasionally we would get him to settle down but not much of the smiles. I was SHOCKED when Lexi sent me the pic at the top and all three were smiling! We definitely gave her some "difficult" clients to work with, with McKay.
 Stud muffin! Yikes, I am scared for High school!
 Gorgeous girl! Don't you love her headband! Lexi's mom has made all of these fabulous headpieces for clients to use. I love it on Brynn and I think it looks so adorable on her. As you can tell, Brynn is full of spunk and personality! At least once a day I tell Kyle I am not sure what I am going to do with her.
I love the pics of McKay. They were incredibly hard to get, so I was just so happy she got some of him smiling. I love his gorgeous eyes. At least once a day someone comments about how stunning they are. I love his crazy beach bum hair. I just want to snuggle him and give him kisses. (Kyles dad asked me if I straight ironed his hair... um no way, all natural baby.)

So now I am sure you wondering, how can I get a hold of this fabulous and amazing photographer... here is the link to her new website. She is an awesome friend and I think she has a real knack for photographing kids especially. A special huge thanks to Lex for capturing my kids wonderful personalities!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness. Beautiful pictures and of course your kids are stunning. Great job!! And I agree with Carson, you are the best Mom.

Michelle Kelly said...

Adorable!! I love the colors you picked out and the pictures are so candid and fun!

Lisa Riddle said...

Your kids are adorable and I love the outfits!

Gayle J. Randall said...

So darling! I love McKay in that bright pink shirt! What beautiful children! I can't wait to get some copies for my house!