I truly have the best husband out there! Kyle suprised me with tickets to Mary Poppins up at Capital Theatre for our Anniversary. It is one of my all time favorite Disney movies. I was beyond excited to go. Plus, how lucky am I that my hubby wants to come to a play with me! He was just as excited as I was.
We went out to dinner before at Macaroni Grill (yum to Pasta Milano). Then went over to the theater afterewards. The play did not dissapoint. I found myself wanting to burst into song so many times. (So not a usual behavior for me). Kyle's favorite part was the songs "Feed the birds", so good! My favorite was "Step in time" and "Supercalifragilisticexpealidoucious". (I don't think I spelled that right!). It was such a good play and defeintly had the Disney magic in it. I found myself singing the songs all day the next day too! It got both of us even more excited to go to Disneyland next week. I told Kyle on the way home I wanted to just grab the kids and go to Disney that night.
Thanks babe for such an awesome date night! It was so much fun and so refreshing to have some one on one time with you!

2 comments:
I love the song Feed the Birds, as well. I'm jealous you went, I've heard from multiple people that it's amazing! :) Have fun in Disneyland!
You do have a wonderful husband! He thinks of such wonderful gifts! What a fun night that was! I'm a little jealous--I love Mary Poppins!
Post a Comment