A few months ago Carson started asking if he got to go watch a BYU football game again this year. He told us he really wanted to go watch BYU play Utah. Last year he was a Ute fan becasue Daddy was, but he kind of changed over to a BYU fan later in the year becasue his buddies were BYU fans. So I begged with my family and parents to get the BYU vs. Utah football tickets. They are of course the most coveted in my family. So we got three tickets to the game, so Kyle and I went with Carson. I asked Carson before the game who he was cheering for and he said "Whoever wins!" I think I might go with that approach this year! We went before the game started to let Carson pick out something at the bookstore. He picked out this BYU hat. I love it, becasue I love the old school BYU logo.
I think honestly Carson was so excited for the game becasue he rememberd the dippin' dots there from last year. I made him wait until after the 1st quarter to get his Dippin' dots and he literally counted down the minutes.
It was a lot of fun to watch the game with him, and he understood a lot more than he did last year. That probably comes from him playing flag football this year. He had a lot of fun sitting with Grandma and Grandpa too. He loved shouting "Defense" with the crowd and loved doing the wave.
He sat with Daddy the whole 3rd quarter and loved being up with the boys. He was definitely getting tired towards the end, it was a super late night and he had had a soccer and football game that morning. We left after the 3rd quarter becasue it was an embarrassment and a blowout. The actual football game was horrible, but lots of fun with my boys!

1 comment:
Thanks heavens we had Carson there to make the evening fun! The game surely did disappoint, but it was fun to be with you and Kyle and Carson.
Post a Comment