So when the day finally came, she was beyond excited. She asked literally every minute when it was time to go to school.
We had doughnuts for breakfast, but we had to have a Chocolate doughnut because Brynn just loves to eat the frosting. She was also excited to have the special red plate too!
She picked out her shirt for the first day and it was no shocker to me, she picked Princess. She was so excited to get her very own backpack too, a super cute owl backpack.
She was a little disappointed that she didn't get to ride the bus like Carson. So she asked where is my bus, I told her "Mommy is your bus". So she tells everyone that "Mommy is her bus".
Her preschool is very close to our house and she gets to go with her friend Milo and a few little girls from the ward. She loves it and I think it is going to be an awesome preschool.
It was a little hard to see her go and there was a twinge of emotion, but she was so excited and happy to be such a big girl and going to school. I love my Brynners and I am sad she is growing up so fast!

1 comment:
Oh, how I love "my Brynners" too! She looks so darling and so excited to be growing up. Being independent is the mark of maturity. You're doing a great job as a mother. Have a wonderful preschool year, Brynn!
Post a Comment