Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Carson's Fall sports

 We had a very busy Fall. Brynnley played soccer and Carson played soccer and flag football. Our Saturday mornings consisted of running from game to game. But I loved every minute of it. Carson loved playing both football and soccer this  year.
He did an awesome job at flag football. He had quite a few touchdowns and some really awesome flag grabs. He had fun playing on the team with a lot of his friends. He said he like football better than soccer.


 He also was able to play soccer with a lot of his friends. I arranged the teams again for soccer (don't ask me why, and probably never again.) So we were able to fully stack our team with who we wanted. Although we did have a bit of a loosing streak in the beginning. We started to dominate in the end.
I think the boys just had fun playing together and running around. I think they definitely understand the game of soccer a lot better this year than they ever have.
Kyle was also the head coach for Carson's soccer team. I think he did an awesome job and the boys all loved him.
We will have the same team in the spring and I think it will be a lot of fun!



No comments: