The kids (mainly the younger ones) were not as into the shows as I thought they would be. So we only made it to a couple of the shows. We spent a lot of time at the exhibits. My kids love to look at all the fish and sea animals. Brynnley loved to look at the pink sea anemone's that we found. Carson's favorite was the sharks and turtles, he wanted to go through again and again. Kyle's favorite was the Beluga whale. McKay loved anything that was big. He loved looking at the sharks underwater, the turtles and the Beluga whale. A boy after his Daddy's heart.
One of Kyle's favorite parts of Sea World is feeding the animals. We were disappointed when we missed feeding the dolphins, we didn't know it was at certain times. But we had a lot of fun feeding the sea lions. Even Carson threw in a few fish.
It was a lot of fun and I am glad we made the trip down. It is a little hard to go from Disneyland to Sea World because Sea World is a lot slower paced and not as much glitz and glam. We are thinking we want to do just a San Diego trip in the near future.




3 comments:
So glad the children enjoyed seeing so many of the fish and other animals. I love Sea World!
I TOLD YOU it was super fun! We thought Mickey's Trick or Treat was awesome. I've loved catching up so far. Don't worry. I'm behind too. I still have most of the summer to catch up on. (including San Diego! :) I LOVE LOVE the picture of the whole family in front of the castle. It turned out great!
Glad you had so much fun at Sea World! The kids are adorable!
Post a Comment