I thought for sure with 4 days at the park we would have more than enough time to fit all the rides in multiple times. No such luck. Even with 4 days, we didn't get to everything. I think with that many people and that many kids, it forces you to have a slower pace. Which isn't always a bad thing.
It's a tough call to say what the kid's favorite rides were. Carson loved Buzz Lightyear astro blaster, I know he went on it over 10 times. Brynnley loved Big Thunder Mountain railroad. She wanted to go on it over and over. McKay, I'm not sure he really loved any of the rides. Most rides he would start to cry when we were getting on and then would settle down in the ride. I think he liked Winnie the Pooh and Small World.
We also did a character breakfast on the super rainy day. I will admit it was nice to have somewhere warm and dry for a few hours. Carson loved it (that was a little surprising because he use to be terrified of the characters), he had been talking for weeks about getting Mickey waffles. Brynnley cried for most of the time (also surprising because she usually isn't my scared one, and I didn't think she was scared of the characters). McKay tolerated it. He liked seeing the characters from a distance, but when they came and touched him he started bawling. It was a lot of fun and we got to see some fun characters.
We had such a fun trip. It truly was a magical time. I look forward to Disney trips so much. I know it's going to be hard, I know I need to have a crazy amount of patience, and I know there will be crying and meltdowns. But for our family it truly is a magical place. I love nothing more than seeing Carson's face light up as he walks hand in hand with his Grandpa from ride to ride. I love seeing Brynnley with literal stars in her eyes when she saw the castle. I loved being able to take McKay on some of the fun rides, and I REALLY loved not having to think about Doctor's appointments or therapy for a week. It was a magical vacation! Thank you to the Ford's for providing such wonderful memories for our family. We'll see you again soon Disney, hopefully very soon!




1 comment:
Looks like so much fun. I'm happy you got a vacation from real life and were able to enjoy some time with your family. You deserve it!
Post a Comment