Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

To say the Brynnley loves Princess's is an understatment. She loves every Princess and anything about Princess's. So we knew going to visit the Princess's was a must, and to go at least more than once. We were lucky enough to time it so we went on the first day and had an awesom pick of Princess's. The first was Belle, Brynn was so excited becasue this is who she is going to be for Halloween. I kid you not it was just like the commercials and she ran up on her own and gave her a huge hug. So so so cute! Brynn told her that she was going to be Belle for Halloween and she loved it.
Next we got to see Ariel, who was not super friendly, but Brynn didn't care. Then we saw Princess Tiana, who was so cute and talked just like the movie. I loved the southern accent and when she called Brynnley "Sugar". The second time we went back to see the Princess's, the Princess's had just switched so we ended up with the same ones, the girls didn't care at all.
We also went to see the fairies in Pixie Hollow. Brynn loved getting to see Tinkerbell and I think it was Iridesa. Brynn actually picked some fairy figurines for her souvenir and she plays with them daily.
The big event for the girls was the Bibbitty Bobbity Boutique. I knew years ago that when I had a little girl I would take her to this. Who wouldn't love getting dressed up like a Prinecess, having a fairy godmother cater to your ever whim, and get sparkles in your hair. The girls were so excited and it was adorable to watch. They got to pick out their hair style, get makeup put on, pick out a crown, pick out a ring, and pick out face jewels. The each had a fairy godmother that was in charge of each of them individually.
I know I'm prejudice but I think she looks beautiful and like a Princess.
Here are the two girls together in front of the castle, of course it is a horrible picture becasue we couldn't get both of them to look at the same time. But they had so much fun together and looked beautiful!
A HUGE thank you to Grandma Ford for letting the girls do it. I think the Mom's and Grandma's had just as much fun as the girls!

2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

What a fun experience! It seems as though everyone's dreams came true for a short time: girls, moms and grandma. Beautiful Brynnley!

Lyns said...

SOOOO fun! You are making me want to go to Disneyland RIGHT NOW! :) Brynn looked beautiful! Ava LOVED the princesses too. Funny thing is, when we did Ariel's breakfast, we got the same girl being Ariel and I thought the same thing about her being friendly! Great pictures!