It is our family tradition to go to Zoo lights at the Hogle Zoo each year. It is one of my favorite traditions. We love going to the zoo and I love seeing all of the beautiful and creative lights they have. It of course decided to rain the night we went, so we all got a little wet. Although I still think I would take the rain over some of the crazy cold nights we have been on before. McKay was not happy to be out and among so many people. So he spent most of the time crying and "eeee'ing". So we were a little more rushed than we have been before. But we still had a great time. We went with Kyle's parents and Heather and Devin and their kids. We separated from the Smith's when they stopped to see Santa. (We are doing breakfast with Santa so we skipped the line). It was lots of fun to look around and they added lots of fun new lights this year.
Best family picture available, I consider it a victory we got one at all. Don't mind the fun garbage cans.
Carson and Digger with the Dragon. Carson looks forward to going all the way up to the top to see the Dragon every year.
A trip to the zoo wouldn't be complete with out a ride on the carousel. Everyone loves it, even McKay!
1 comment:
So much fun! I'm in for next year! What fun memories. It looks like it's even better than in years past.
Post a Comment