The Steel days carnival in American Fork is a summer must according to my kids. They love it! I am sure they will start to get old enough that they will not think it is super cool and fun, but while they do think it is super cool and fun we will take them every year!
Cutest kids riding the dragon roller coaster!
Grandma Randall came with us this year and the kids had fun running around and showing her all of the fun rides and their favorite ones.
A trip to the carnival would not be complete without a treat at the end. The kids were both so hot that they chose snow cones! It was a fun afternoon and I'm happy to report no one got hurt. (I'm not going to lie some of those rides don't look the safest and I have no idea how old they are!)
No comments:
Post a Comment