Sunday, July 21, 2013
Take me out to the ball game
Carson plays a lot of sports. He is good at some and better at others. But he loves playing them all and he loves playing them with his teammates. I asked him if he wanted to play baseball this year and was a little surprised to hear him say yes. Baseball is probably one of his least favorite sports. But he wanted to play and wanted to play with his friends.
This year he was on the Astro's. They had a good season, some wins and some losses. It was also the first year that we have done machine pitch. I think it took the boys a little getting use to! But I was surprised at how well they caught on and how well they were hitting. Carson for sure has improved since he played last year. It will be interesting to see if he wants to continue to play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment