Brynnley was SUPER excited to start Kindergarten. She has been talking about it since she got out of Preschool in May. She was super sad she had to wait a whole week after Carson to start too. We tried to do some fun things that week, but she still asked every day when she got to start school.She has had her first day of school outfit picked out for over a week, right down to the shoes and how she wanted her hair. She is such a girl!
We drove over to school and she walked so confidently to the Kindergarten area. She was so excited to see her friends and a lot of her friends from last year. I took a quick picture and she was off to find her friends (Very typical Ford). When the school bell rang she ran right to get in line, I called her back to give me a hug good bye and she was off. Not a single tear. Not a single look back at me. I of course was crying as usual, I always have a hard time with Kindergarten.
I picked her up from school and she came running to give me a hug, true Brynnley fashion. She was so excited to tell me all about the things she had done at school and all of the friends she had played with. She told me she had gotten to play with ALL of her friends and recess and she had learned to say bathroom in sign language. The important things you need to learn about Kindergarten on the first day!
She was welcomed home by a giant choclate chip cookie with her name on it, just like Carson when he started Kindgeraten.
I am so excited for her for this year, I know she will love every minute of it.
Traditonal letter to each of my kids on their big days (My plan is Kindergarten, 7th grade, 10th grade and 12th grade)
Dear Brynnley,
Oh, how I love you! I love your passion for life. I love how much spirit and fiestiness you have. I love how strong you are, many times stronger than me. I love your passion for love and how you love to show others around you how much you love them. I love what a good sister you are to your brother's Carson and McKay. I love how much you are a Daddy's girl, sometimes he gets you even better than I do. I hope that you will always stay close to him, and will always rely on him as a source of love and strength. I love when you learn new things and you show me as soon as you learn them. I love your thirst for knowledge, you love to learn and are very smart. Thank you for teaching me patience, I am still working on it but you continue to help me. Please always stay my best friend. I love that when you grow up you want to me a Mom first, and an artist or a dance teacher second.
I love you sweet girl!
Love, Mom


No comments:
Post a Comment