Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Carson's first day of 2nd Grade


 First day of 2nd Grade! Carson was very excited to go back to school. He LOVES summer, but I know he loves school too. He loves learning, and even more importantly to him he loves seeing his friends every day!
 Tell me that is not the cutest 2nd grader you have ever seen!
 He looks so grown up! Off to conquer the world!
 So the night before school started we had back to school night and were able to go meet Carson and Brynnley's teacher's. We had been gone to Mexico when the class lists were posted but the Ford's were nice enough to take the kids over so they could see who was in their class. I was very happy to see that I recognized a few of the names from their classes from last year. But when we went to back to school night we were being stopped constantly. Mr. Social Carson had friends everywhere! Every two seconds I turned to find him he was talking to a different friend!

 Carson has Mrs. Garnder this year and I think she is going to be great! I don't know much about her, but just off of back to school night I think she will be great fit for Carson!
I had Carson's first day of school favorite cookies waiting for him as he walked home. He was a little nervous about walking home by himself but he of course found friends to walk home with. Now I have to beg him to let me pick him up or drive him to school!

I think it is going to be a great year for Carson! I am excited to see what 2nd grade holds for him!

No comments: