Friday, August 2, 2013

End of Summer water party

I really wanted to do one last fun summer thing with the kids before we left on our trip to Mexico and before summer started. So we had an impromptu end of summer water party. I let the kids invite as many friends as they wanted, we invited neighbors, some from the neighborhood  and just other friends. We had a lot of kids and a lot of fun.

 I thought it was funny that the boys all gravitated together and the girls all gravitated together as well.
 We had our kiddie pool out, the slip n slide and tons of water guns out. I told each child to bring a treat to share when they came so the kids had fun playing in the water and eating lots of junk food and Popsicle.


 I also filled up the rest of the water balloons that we had. I of course filled for about 45 minutes and they all went through them in about 5 minutes. But that is the joy of water balloons right?



 Carson and Brynnley had a lot of fun and I think all of the kids we invited had fun as well. It was a great party even if it was super last minute!

No comments: