Thursday, August 29, 2013

The newest Cub Scout

 So Kyle got put in as the Cub master in our ward at the end of last year and Carson has been able to go to a few of the Pack Meetings with him. So he was so excited to become old enough to be a cub scout. He got all of his scout stuff from Grandma Randall for his birthday. He had his first pack meeting as a cub scout a little while ago and he loved every minute of it.

 They welcome the cub scouts into the program by having all the boys surround the new cub scouts and they open and expand the circle around them. Carson said it was the coolest part!
It will be a new adventure for all of us, I don't know anything about cub scouts. (I should have paid more attention when my brother did it).

I LOVE this picture! Love my handsome boys!

No comments: