Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas a little early for Kyle (I promise we usually are not like this...)

Well I had a great idea this year to get Kyle an XBox 360 for Christmas, basically because he has been begging for one since the day he heard it was coming out. (I had someone commend me that I got him to wait that 2 years) Anyways, I decided to break down and get it for him this year.
He has been working so incredibly hard at work and it has been exceptionally busy with the holidays (which is a good thing!) But I was just feeling really bad because I could tell he was getting worn down. Well I was trying to figure out anything I could do to help him. But I don't think I would be much good as a manager, and besides knowing where the cookies are at Kneaders I'm not a ton of help there. So I figured the best thing for him, was what he loves to do the most to de-stress and relax. For him that is playing video games, for me a perfect hour would be someone rubbing my feet, watching Heroes, and eating chocolate covered strawberries. But obviously our views are different! So I decided to break down and give it to him early. Well as you can see by the pictures he was so incredibly happy.

It is the happiest I have seen him in a long time. He even told me I was the best wife ever, which always makes a wife feel good even if it is because of a video game. I promise we usually are not rule-breakers when it comes to Christmas gifts. I guess we just had a few exceptions this year.

Merry Christmas Babe-Happy NCAA, Madden, and Tiger Woods playing!

2 comments:

Arin said...

Don't you love when you make your husband so happy with a fun surprise! Way to brighten his day...even if you did have to cheat! Have a Merry Christmas!

Janae said...

You guys are such cheaters! Jon and I had a little bet that Kyle wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of it just sitting there under the tree. We all know he lasted longer than Jon would have and definately longer than me. I would have already played it without you knowing and then re-wrapped it and put in back under the tree!