Friday, December 14, 2007

Ford Family Home Evening

The Fords started a monthly Ford Family, family home evening night. We have dinner and always do something fun. It is a lot of fun for all of us. I had to post this because I had some great pictures. We went to dinner at Thanksgiving Point and then we all crammed into Kyle's car and drove through the holiday lights at Thanksgiving Point. Carson loved it! We let him out of his car seat and he had his face smashed up against the window the whole time. It was so cute and so much fun, it was one of those moments when you realize how amazing your kids are in your life. All of us at Dinner.
My favorite picture of the night, Heather and Devin making out in the back seat, with Kelli looking over them. Ah to be newlyweds again.... I told them I was putting it on the blog and I'm sure they thought I was joking.

1 comment:

Janae said...

I love it! I didn't Heather and Devin would make-out in front of the family. Shocking! I love the Ford family!