Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well we had a fantastic Christmas this year! It was so much fun because Carson understood a lot more of what was going on, plus he was more interested in the presents than the box this year which is always exciting. Carson was very excited to leave out milk and cookies for Santa, although he wanted to leave out some juice with the milk. The above picture is of Carson on his Diego bike, it didn't quite get the reaction I was hoping for but later in the day he got more excited about it. It is still a little big for him, but I think by the summer he will be big enough for it.
This was by far Carson's favorite gift of the day and I am so glad. I had wanted to get him the Little Einsteins pat pat rocket since I saw it, but we could not find it anywhere. Thank heavens Carson has amazing grandparents and they found it in Ohio and carried on the plane the whole way home. He loved it the second he opened it. He played with it non stop the whole day. Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa Ford!
Carson with his Toy Story toys, he loves setting them all up then taking them down and then setting them back up.

We hope you guys had a great Christmas as well!

2 comments:

Cami said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. You are so good about getting your recent pictures up. I have been slacking lately. I hope you get feeling better. Seriously bring Carson over anytime and they can play. I love it just as much as Cohen.

~Cami

Janae said...

Very Merry! I expect nothing less from such a great family. Love you guys!