Thursday, December 6, 2007

A little bit of this, a little bit of that....

I thought I would post some of our pics from the week. (Can you tell I am loving the blogging thing....) This top pick is what we call the throwing game. I was inspired by a friend and fellow blogger to catch stuff like this on camera. It is fun memories and you will forget it later.
We moved our gigantic love sac down stairs into the living room because we are getting the nursery ready. Well Carson loves it because now he can play the throwing game. Kyle throws him and spins him all around and he loves it. Every time with out fail too, he shows us on the wall where once Grandma threw him and he hit his head, and he shows us where the owie on the wall is. We think it is hilarious, she is mortified by it.
Picking out a Christmas tree. I think Carson's favorite part was watching the lady cut off the bottom of the tree. For some reason this was fascinating.
Decorating the tree. Carson was showing us where to put the ornaments. He holds his favorite two in his hands. A Disney ornament and one of the Horseshoe, the Ohio State Buckeye's stadium.
Trying to get some pics for the Christmas card, we went a little more casual this year and I don't really want to send out a picture of me and my ugly fat face, so Carson gets the spotlight this year. We got a few with Harrison though too, he is Carson favorite play mate right now. We really are lucky that he is so gentle, Carson beats up on him. He loves to chase him all around the house though.
I made a tunnel for Carson to put some trains and cars through, but he liked it better as an outfit.


2 comments:

Holly said...

The Grandma throwing him into the wall is helarious!! That again made me laugh out loud. Miss you guys so much

Great Dane said...

Those pictures are precious and priceless. Plus, you can use them to embarrass Carson later when he's older. Keep on blogging, and maybe once I get the time, I'll get into it as well.