Thursday, December 6, 2007

A visit to Santa (Play horror music in your head when you read this one...)


I decided to take Carson to try and see Santa this year. We tried last year and went to the breakfast with Santa thing and he screamed and screamed.

This is last years pic....
Well we thought we would give it a try this year since he is older. I took him to the mall and we got in line and he was all excited to see Santa. We got up to where we were the next in line and I could see panic hit his face. So I picked him up and we went over and he is screaming and crying and yelling. So I try sitting with him next to Santa and he lost it. He was freaking out and was holding my neck so tight I thought I was going to loose breathing ability. Luckily we didn't pay for any of the pictures. My mom tried snapping one real quick but something happened with the flash and it is one big ball of light. So just try to imagine in your head what it looked like, then imagine a little worse and that is what you have. What I found hilarious is he was all kinds of excited to tell Daddy about it that night and he was so happy and excited.
Maybe better luck next year....

4 comments:

Cami said...

That is so funny. (probably not for you though) I can not stop laughing. We haven't taken Cohen yet but I am crossing my fingers now.

~Cami

Holly said...

I was laughing out loud when I read that and I made Mike pause the football game and pay attention so i could read it to him. You guys make me laugh.

Great Dane said...

Don't worry, Valerie. One more year, and I think Carson will be okay with the whole Santa Claus thing. Reading up on you, Kyle, and Carson is a nice little way to take a break during finals week. I'll be working during the Christmas break, but hope to see everyone sometime while I'm here.

Sheena said...

Heather said you had a blog so I took a chance and typed in kyle and val and here you are! Congrats on having a little girl that is so exciting, our blog is theshurtzblog.blogspot.com