I think there are times in your married life that you really realize how much you love your spouse and how truly amazing they really are. How lucky you are to have them in your life. For me the past week has been one of those times. My love for Kyle has grown a lot over the years and he truly is such a blessing in my life. Maybe I am just extra emotional with the pregnancy but I have been reminded this week of how truly amazing he is.
He is such an amazing husband is always so worried and concerned about me. I have definitely been a lot more "weepy" this pregnancy and every time I call him he reassures me that everything will be okay and that I am going to be a good mother. This week has been extra hard for a few reasons and I have had some moments where I really thought to myself "He must really love me or he would not be here doing this for me." He is such an amazing person and such a hard worker. He always puts his whole self into everything he does, which at times can not be fun but it is one of his best qualities. He cares so much about everyone around him, not just his family, but his friends and anyone he can help.
He is such an amazing father. Carson wakes up every morning and asks to go see Daddy. Carson loves him so much and Kyle is always so good with him. There are so many times that Kyle just says to me he is so happy and loves Carson so much. Carson still talks about going to the Bee's movie with Daddy. It comes up at least once a day and it was over a month ago! I can tell it was one of his favorite times and that it meant a lot to both of them.
So I just want to send this out into the cosmic space for people to know and read. So they can know how lucky I am and what an amazing husband I have!
2 comments:
Val, that is a very sweet post. Its great to have such a great husbands.
~Cami
Great post. No need to apologize with about the weeping.
Post a Comment