
We took full advantage of our zoo membership (Thanks again Mike and Holly!) and went up to the
Zoolights at
Hogle Zoo. It was freezing cold but we were all very impressed with how many lights and how good it was. The top picture is of Carson with the Gator, the Ghost of the Bayou. Kyle was convinced it was not real
because he didn't move a muscle while we were there.

The Ford
fam at the lights. Carson was so excited to go to Zoo, he talked about it all day and kept asking when we were getting there. I think he was a little
disappointed though
because we were not able to see too many real animals.

Carson and Grandma in front of the big kitty, I think he was
looking for dinner
because he kept pacing the window.

I know I look like a beached whale, I didn't realize until we got up there I would not be able to zip my coat, so I had to pile on as many things as we could find in the car to stay warm. But it was a lot of fun even though our noses were about to fall off with frostbite!
3 comments:
I think you are a cute a too peas in a pod!
That looks so fun. I may need to invest in a Zoo pass this next yr. Oh, and yeah I will email those pics to you. email address?
xoxo
Cami
Hey Fords!
Found your blog through Brandon's and Janae's. Your blog is darling! And Val-you are looking great! I am going to make you a link on our blog. Our blog is www.ckware.blogspot.com
Post a Comment