So this last weekend we went down to my parents house in Fairview. It is pretty much in the middle of no where. But my parents have spent a lot of time really making their yard and area around them a lot of fun, especially for the grand kids. We had all of the family down and just played and had a barbecue. It was so much fun. I don't think Carson has ever had so much fun in one day! My parents put in a sand volley ball court, which he didn't care much about, but that meant there was a huge pile of sand! They also have a little stream that runs through the back of their house and there was a perfect rock throwing alcove. Carson loved throwing in any thing he could find. We also were able to go on a 4 wheeler ride, it was so much fun and very relaxing. Some of the adults had fun playing Mario kart, Kyle wasn't able to be there but I'm sure he would have beaten them all. (He LOVES playing Mario kart, anyone who wants to play him let us know. I am not very good, so am not much of a challenge for him!) We had a great day though, Carson fell asleep with in minutes of getting in the car. He came home the dirtiest I have ever seen him and had a couple of blisters and slivers. But he didn't seem to mind, I think it's all part of the territory of being a little boy.


3 comments:
I love the slideshow!! It was a really fun day to be with the fam and be down at mom and dad's house. Carson was so cute on the 4-wheeler and looked like he had so much fun.
Michelle
Looks like so much fun! To bad they don't live closer.
What a fun house. Carson and brynnley are lucky they have two sets of super fun grandparents!
Post a Comment