Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our big girl


So Brynnley is quickly approaching 4 months and I can't believe she is already that old! She still is a super easy baby! She is already pretty much sleeping through the night (Carson was 8 months before he did that). She really isn't much of a crier either, she is a little bit of a yeller though. Carson was loud from the second he came out, he had this little scream that literally sounded like a pterodactyl. But Brynnley was so much more quiet from the beginning. Well in the past few weeks she has really been babbling a lot. She will just sit and have a conversation with you or whoever will listen. She also loves to yell, it's not crying just yelling. Some how I ended up with two very loud children! She is so much fun and we are loving her in our family!

2 comments:

Great Dane said...

Appreciate her now while she's quiet, because it's almost a guarantee that she'll get louder sometime in the future. I appreciate the pictures and stories, because I can stay caught up on things.

Holly said...

With Kyle as their dad do the kids have a chance at being quiet. My kids are the same with Mike around. Brynn is getting so big. She is too cute. I love the outfit n the first picture. Payton has it and I love the chubby legs in the leggings.