Monday, May 12, 2008

The highlights and lowlights of the weekend

* Kyle got to go to the Jazz playoff game on Friday night and they won! I still can't believe what a Jazz fan he has become.

*I finally after 2 months of waiting got Brynnley's baby announcements from my photographer so I finally got them mailed out! All of you that get them just remember she looks so much cuter now!

*We discovered Brynnley is not allergic to bees! We were at dinner on Friday night with some friends and somehow a bee got in her car seat. I freaked out and was trying to get it out and he ended up stinging her on the cheek. Of course I was freaking out and Kyle was keeping the situation cool (one of his best qualities, he gets it from his dad). But we called the doctor and they said as long as she had not stopped breathing after 5 minutes (I can't even imagine if she had stopped breathing) that she would be fine!

* I had a great mothers day! Kyle got me a double stroller! Kyle said it was a boring gift, but the mom's out there will agree with me when I say no it's not. I am so excited about. He even did all the research and literally found me the perfect stroller. I really didn't think I would be able to find one with EVERYTHING that I wanted, but he did! What a great husband!! Kyle also fixed dinner for us, along with Devin my brother-in-law and DR my father-in-law. They grilled steaks and it was delicious!

*Kyle's parents got us the bumbo seat for me & Brynnley for Mothers day! She loved it and I am excited to put her in it. Although I feel like she is going to chunk out of it soon! As you can tell from the pictures though, I think I am going to have a hard time getting it away from Carson, he loved it as well.


* He also liked it as a hat. He almost fell over every time he put it on, it was so hilarious!


*Kneaders had a free french toast for the mom's on Saturday. Kyle was a little worried about it. It went REALLY well though and they ended up having a very profitable day! Which makes everyone happy!

*Carson asked to go potty! We have been working on the potty training but it is going a little slow. But he has been asking to go a little more, mostly because I think he wants some gummy lifesavers, but I'll take it any way I can. He also filled out his potty chart enough to go to MacDonald's this week.

3 comments:

Great Dane said...

I love the pictures, and it appears that both kids had fun. Hey, this is Phil, and I'm letting you know that I've joined Blogger, so feel free to check in every now and then. I really do enjoy your pictures and stories, so please keep them up.

T Fowler said...

So glad Brynnley is fine and tell Carson not to hog his sister's toys!

Cami said...

You didn't tell me you got a double stroller. we definetly need to go walking more often. Your little post about Carson being scared was so cute, i am having to hold back my tears. I am not emotional person but since having kids I will tear up over the littlest things.