Thursday, May 29, 2008

A boy and his water toys...


It was a beautiful day yesterday and Brynnley took some monster naps. So I took Carson outside and I filled up a bunch of water balloons for him. He loved throwing them in the street and watching them pop.


Then we got out some squirt guns I got at the dollar store and you would have thought he was in heaven. He was having so much fun spraying everything. I think his favorite things to spray were the ants and mommy! When Kyle got home thought Carson and I ganged up on him with a good old fashioned squirt gun fight.

2 comments:

Court and Brade said...

Yes it's true... Blogging is already addicting me! But I have found a couple friends I haven't talked to in years-- so how fun is that! Carson looks SOOOOO big! His birthday is coming up, I do remember that.... 3 or 4? I think he will be 3... Aggg I'm losing my memory, I can't remember! How is Heather doing by the way? And how is the Kneaders doing?

T Fowler said...

I agree - there is nothing like a little boy and water. Enoch is having a blast with his little watering can. I think he's killed a few plants with too much love and water. He also just discovered mixing the tramp and sprinklers. Here we go! I'm sure Carson and Enoch could have some great fun with water.