My family usually tries to go up to the Cemetery on memorial day in North Ogden. I thought it would be a good idea to go up and to see the family.
The picture of the barn is actually the barn that my dad grew up with .The house that he lived in is not there anymore but the barn is still there.
This is a picture of my Grandma and Grandpa's grave. My grandpa died when I was just a toddler so I don't remember him. But I loved my grandma so much, some of my favorite childhood memories are with her staying over at here house. The only thing that makes me really sad is that Kyle and my kids never got to know her. She lived to be 99 almost a hundred but suffered alzheimers really bad toward the end.
The last picture if of my Uncle Allan, he recently had been suffering a lot of health problems so I really want to go up and see him and let him see the kids.
It was a great day and a lot of fun memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment