
So today we blessed
Brynnley. She was a little older for when we had
originally planned to bless her but we really wanted all of our family and friends here and this was the only time that worked.

She was a perfect angel during the blessing. I wasn't so much worried about her crying as I was yelling. Since that is her favorite thing to do right now! Kyle did such an amazing job and gave her a wonderful blessing.

This is the best picture we got, I really wanted to get one of all of us. But we had to wake Carson up from his nap to even go to church so getting a picture was a little out of the question. We have church at 2:30 and it is awful for toddler age, we have thought about going inactive! (Just kidding!)
Brynnley with Aunt Heather, and she has found her
favorite thing in the world, her hand. She is big time hand sucker, I am not a huge fan of it. But soon enough I'm sure she will figure out how to keep that
binki in her mouth!
Brynnley with Great Grandma Jordan! Aren't they a cute pair.
It was such a great day and we had so much fun with all of our friends and family. We are
truly blessed to have them all in our lives!
Brynnley was amazing today and constantly is a reminder of how lucky we are have her as our daughter and in our family.
5 comments:
Such cute pictures. It was a great day and we love Brynnley's sweet spirit.
Hey Val and Kyle! Just checked your blog and wanted to say hi! Brynnley looked adorable.. I wish we were still in Utah so we could have made it to her blessing... Maybe for the next child of yours--wink wink :)I sent you an email about our new blog.. Aren't you proud? I figured it would be good to document our exciting lives ! ha ha ... and good to stay in touch with friends! it's courtneyandbrady.blogspot.com
miss you guys! hope your two little munchkins are doing good!
The day was perfect and it was a lot of fun to see everyone adore Brynnley. She is so cute and such a fun addition to our family. I have the cutest nieces and nephews!!
Michelle
Thanks so much for inviting us. We had so much fun and Brinnley is so stinking cute. Cohen was so sad to leave. You guys throw some great parties/get togethers!!
I didn't know she was getting blessed last Sunday, but she does look cute in white. I really need to come visit and see Brynnley and Kate, as well as the other kids. Hopefully, it'll be soon.
Post a Comment