Well I mentioned that Kyle got me a double stroller for Mother's day but they kept calling us telling us that the color we wanted was back ordered. So we finally just switched colors. When I was on the phone with the company though the lady said "Do you know you are only 10 minutes away? We are in Sandy." We ordered it online and had no idea. She said she could give us a discount if we picked it up!
So Kyle picked it up last night and we took it out for a quick spin! It is fabulous! I love it. It has every single thing that I want and the kids both love it! I am so excited to take it out and use it!
1 comment:
Don't you love it when things like that happen. I'm impressed that Carson will still sit in a stroller (and even buckled in!). Have fun with it.
Post a Comment