Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well I definitely think we got good use out of the kids costumes. During the week before Halloween I think we had them on about every day for some type of event. But we had a great Halloween night! The above picture is Grandpa Ford helping Buzz Lightyear fly around the room.

Trunk or Treating at Grandma and Grandpa Fords. Carson kept asking where Grandma was, she helping Heather and her new baby get checked out of the hospital. We she arrived he was so excited to show her his costume and then as soon as he saw her he wanted to take it off and go to the park! I think he was a little tired of the costume!

Happy Halloween! Now onto Thanksgiving and Christmas, my ABSOLUTE favorite time of the year!

1 comment:

Michelle Kelly said...

Cute costumes!! I'm so glad they wore their costumes like you wanted.