Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jibber Jabber and the word duck

So I was reading books to Brynnley tonight like I normally do and I was reading one of her baby Einsteins books that has pictures of animals. So I go to each page and say the name of the animal over and over to her. We get to the duck page and I say it to her a couple of times look at her and she says "duck" right back to me! I can't believe it!! I am pretty sure that was her first word!! I'm sure she had no idea what she was saying and I only got her to repeat it a couple more time, but hey I am going to count it because I am a proud mom! She has been a talker (and yeller) since she found her voice. I am pretty sure that she will be the only one that can really hold up a debate with Kyle (I struggle at it.)

* My mom got her this cute outfit for Christmas before she left. Is it not the cutest thing ever!! Everyone at church kept calling her a princess. I just like to think of her as beautiful. I think it is one of my most favorite outfits on her for sure!!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Oh that's so cute! How funny that that's her first word. You'll have to write that one in the baby book for sure!!

Kendall and Melissa said...

So fun! I love those first words, they throw us mommies off! She is adorable!!

Cami said...

Thats awesome! And I agree, I looove that outfit, its so cute!

The Smith's - said...

I love the dress Val, it's adorable and ecspecially on Brynnley!

Court and Brade said...

1. I am in love with Brynnley's outfit. WOW. So cute.
2. SO excited for FRIDAY! NO JOKE- I cannot wait.
3. love the new header. You will have to show me on Friday how you did it. Did you do it on scrapblog?
4. My stomach is SO tight right now. Gotta love the braxton hicks.Bleh!
5. DUCK. I like it. I can't wait to play with your kiddos.