Monday, January 26, 2009

Kangaroo Zoo

We went with Carson's friend last week to the Kangaroo Zoo. It has to be one of Carson's favorite places. He loves running around and going through all of the blow up toys and going down all of the slides. He just runs from one thing to the next.
We went with his friend Cohen, they had so much fun, I loved this picture of the two of them together.




I felt like Brynnley was finally big enough to get something out of it this time as well. She only went in a couple of them, but she loved it (once she realized it was okay to venture off from the side). I love the picture of her and the turtle, her face says " I don't really know who you are or what you are doing?"

6 comments:

Angela said...

Man I keep thinking you have found all of the fun stuff to do with kids and every time I check your blog, there's another cool place to go!! :) You are the ultimate fun mom.

Cami said...

That pic of the two of them is way cute!! I emailed the picture of Carson. let me know if you got it!

Gayle J. Randall said...

How thankful I am that blogs reach around the world to Kenya. I have such fond memories of Carson and I at Kangaroo Zoo after "Miss Brynn" was born.

Michelle Kelly said...

Cute pictures of your kids smiling, they have such cute faces when they smile big. Looks like a lot of fun!

Kendall and Melissa said...

I never got to go there before we moved. That looks like so much fun!! We'll have to go when we visit! What a fun mom you are!!

Lyns said...

Way fun! We've never been to kangaroo zoo, but plenty of other jumpy places. Anything with bouncy houses works for toddlers! :)