Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where oh where has my little boy gone?

Carson had his first day in Primary at church this last week (We were gone the first two Sundays.) He went right into Sunbeams class no problem. I can't believe he is so old. He looked so cute sitting there with his class. It makes me a little sad, Kyle always asks why it is sad. It just makes me sad he is getting so old. He even has to give a talk this coming Sunday in Primary. When did he get old enough to give talks?

4 comments:

Lyns said...

He is so handsome and that baby pic is adorable!

Lisa Riddle said...

What a cute baby picture. I understand they grow up so fast and it makes me sad too. Maybe you have to be a Mom (not Dad, Gregg is excited for Jake to get big so he can be his little buddy) to understand.

Kendall and Melissa said...

I hear you on that one!! Avri is in Sunbeams now too. I almost cried her first Sunday in there!!

Angela said...

I'm feeling the exact same way! Megan has ventured into Primary this year too, and although she loves it, it's a little bittersweet for me! Can't she just stay little a little bit longer???