Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas

I hope you all had a great Christmas! We had a fabulous Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve with the Fords and had yummy chili and went out to look at the Christmas lights. (One of Carson's favorite things to do) We came home and set out the cookies for Santa and got kids in bed. Kyle was beyond exhausted and fell asleep at 7:45 no joke! (The holidays at Kneaders are crazy!!) I didn't have the heart to wake him up so I got everything ready. The kids (well I should say Carson) were so excited in the morning. They loved every minute of it. I was so worried Carson wasn't going to be excited about his gifts but I was wrong. He would get so excited about every single thing! He got the bumble bee transformer he asked for as well as the thomas the train with the waterfall. Brynnley got some new baby/girl toys. But Carson has been loving them as well so she has not really got a chance to really ejoy them.
Kyle got me some work out clothes and shoes (he added me to his gym membership, which I am very excited about if I can just find the time), he also got me brand new dishes! I am so excited to get them out and see them on my table.
(*Click on collage to view larger image)
We went down to fairview after we opened presents at out house. The weather was not the best but we made it down. We had a lot of fun at my parents house, one last time before they leave! We had a super yummy lunch and opened presents again. Kyle got his big gift (it was from me and my parents) a GPS Garmin for his car. My mom got Carson and his cousin Enoch sit and spins, they loved them!

This is Brynnley day after Christmas on her horse toy she got. She loves it! She still hasn't figured out how to get on it by herself, or really move it by herself but she loves when you push her around.

We went to Kyle's parents house the day after Christmas and had dinner with them and had a second Christmas eve. They bought everyone pajamas, including all the grand kids. We stayed at their house that night and woke up to a 2nd or 3rd Christmas. As usual, I think Kelli picked out Carson's favorite gift. They got him a remote control Wall-E, he loves it, and I have to admit it is super cool.


We had a great Christmas and were definitely spoiled by each other (Kyle always goes over budget, but is SOOOO good at gift giving) and our families both got us really great stuff. Hope you had a great holiday! Happy 2009!

3 comments:

Lisa Riddle said...

That picture of Carson hugging Brynlee is so sweet! Have fun in Disenyland.

T Fowler said...

What did you get? You never said. Sounds like fun and there is nothing like dragging out Christmas for days since the holidays aren't long enough already! Looking forward to your post about DisneyWorld

Janae said...

How was your trip? I can't wait to talk. I have a sick baby today otherwise I would have called.