Saturday, January 31, 2009

Train Show

Last year Carson and I went to the train show at Thanksgiving point right before I had Brynnley. It was one of the last fun things we did before our family got bigger. So to keep the tradition alive Carson and I had a date to the Train show. From the second he walked in he was in Awwww. He loved running around to each of the different trains and watching them go.
He said his favorite was the Lego Indian Jones train. It really is amazing what people with lots of time can do with Lego's!
We went with his friend Cohen and had a lot of fun. To top the evening off we went to his favorite place in the whole world McDonald's. After some delicious chicken nuggets and plenty of play in the play place we headed home. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed being able to have some one on one time with him. I miss my little buddy sometimes!

4 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

Sounds like a fun tradition. Carson always looks like he has fun with your family and all the fun things you guys go do.

Kendall and Melissa said...

What a fun time!! It is so hard to get that one-on-one time with them after you have more than one, but it is so IMPORTANT!! You've inspired me to try to set up "dates" with my own kids!

Lisa Riddle said...

It seems like there is always such fun stuff going on up there. I see stuff on your blog and think when Jake gets old enough I will have to drive up and take him to that.

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

he is so cute!