Monday, January 26, 2009

These boots were made for walking....

Brynnley has officially begun walking. She actually took her first steps while we were in Disney world January 6Th. (How fitting right, the most magical place on earth!) But she is slowly getting more confident and more balanced. She still used crawling mostly to get around. But if I am sitting on the ground she loves to walk to me or Carson.

This video cracked me up of her. She is such a silly, wobbly girl! I love it! Sorry that it is turned sideways, I'm not sure how to turn it!

4 comments:

Lisa Riddle said...

That is so sweet. I bet when she is older she will love to hear how she took her first steps at Disneyworld.

Gayle J. Randall said...

I loved watching her stand up from an almost headstand. So fun to see her walk, even if I can't be right there!

Angela said...

That is so cute! She is getting so big! I can't wait until Andrew starts moving around like that, I can tell he wants to so bad!

Lyns said...

She's getting so big! She is just beautiful and she always cracks me up. I know I've said this before, but Ava ALWAYS names one of her dolls Brinnley. :)