These are probably two of the things I hear the most right now. I can tell Brynnley is so frustrated she can not tell us what she wants. So anytime she wants something she just yells maats very very loudly. I have not idea what it means (maybe it is a version of me wants....) but I can tell she wants something when she yells that.
Carson has an imaginary friend. We don't hear about him a lot, but on occasion. Carson will come up to me and say "he Hauns told me that I need to get some fruit snacks." I'm not sure where the name came. I don't see him talking to him or anything. I just think it is his friend who he has a great relationship with!
5 comments:
What cute kids you have. Hopefully carson's little friend won't stick around for a long time, otherwise I might have to be worried. Little Brynnley will be talking in no time.
Hahaha! That's soo funny! Megan has a "friend" named Jean Stocking, (I have no idea where that name came from) and Jean is always doing something fun like going to the beach or Disneyland. And Andrew does the same thing as Brynnley, only he yells "Daaaad!" Your kids are so funny.
Kids are so funny, my nephew had an imaginary ghost dog named tootus. Where do they come up with this stuff?
Thats cute. Pretty soon he will nbe telling you that He Hauns wants fruit snacks too, so that way he gets two.
Perfect post! These are the kind of mother things that are so easy to forget! You'll be glad someday that you wrote them down. I wish I had . . .
Post a Comment