
We went to the tulip festival two different days this last week. It was so much fun, so beautiful and Carson loved being able to run as much as he wanted. We went with my sister one day and Carson loved playing with his cousin Enoch.

This is my
niece Kate, her and
Brynnley are only 10 days apart. Aren't they cute!


Carson loved being able to run down this hill as well as roll down it. He thought it was so much fun. I loved just watching him have fun and having the big waterfall in the background, perfect!

We also went with a group of friends to the festival. This is Carson with his friend Ava, isn't it the cutest picture! I love it! Sometimes they are not wild and crazy, just cute!
Brynnley in her shades!

Of course I couldn't get any pictures of
Brynnley with the flowers looking at the camera, I guess that is a little too much to ask!


Carson with the tulips!

We had so much fun and I think we will be going to the gardens a lot this summer. I didn't think Carson would enjoy it so much but I was
definitely wrong. I would also ask Carson which flower was his favorite, and he always said "The green one!" It was so beautiful and so much fun!
2 comments:
It was a fun day. Too bad we couldn't spend more time with the Ogden relatives. The gardens were beautiful, especially yesterday.
That pic of Ava and Carson is so cute! See, they're not so crazy right? :) We had a great time!
Post a Comment