Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring time fun

We have had a couple of nice weather days this week, and I a fully taking advantage of everyone that we get. I took the kids outside and we got as many springtime things in as possible! We set up the soccer net that we got for Carson last year. I think Kyle had more fun with it than anyone. I don't think Carson knew all the way what he was doing, but caught on by the end.
My neighbor came over to join us and she brought her little chair as well. Brynnley could not get enough of it. She loved it. She just kept climbing in and out of it.
I will admit I feel succumb to TV commercials on Nickelodeon. Carson showed me this bubble rocket on TV and I thought it was so cool. So we bought it last time we were at Target and Carson has been desperate for a warm day to try it. It is pretty cool, and something he can do himself!
Carson popping bubbles. I love that at 3 1/2 it is still very exciting and fun to pop bubbles!
Brynnley loved every second of being outside. She screamed when we went in. She loved the bubbles and just wandering around. But she mostly loved watching Carson. Especially when he would chase and pop the bubbles. I look forward to many more fun spring time days!

Here is a video of Carson popping bubbles. Listen for Brynnley laughing, she loved it all!

4 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

It all looks like a lot of fun! I love the video.

Lyns said...

So fun. The warm spring days are few and far between so you HAVE to take advantage of the good days!

Angela said...

Cute! Looks like fun, I love the beautiful weather too. I love your neighborhood! Cute houses.

Gayle J. Randall said...

Ah, what memories, what memories! It's all about the memories! Loved hearing Brynnley laugh and watching Carson chase the bubbles. Bubbles are one of my favorite toys!