Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ice cream and smoothies...

Brynnley has been on a little bit of a food strike lately. I am determined to try and not have a picky eater. I am always so jealous of my friends whose kids will eat salad and just pop vegetables.
But Brynnley does have a major sweet tooth! We went on Monday night to the farm for Family home evening. Afterwards we went and got some dinner and some ice cream. She was loving her brother's bubble gum ice cream and her grandma's raspberry sundae. She had to climb on top of the table to make sure she had easy access.

















The other day when Kyle got home Carson really wanted to go to Daddy's work and get a smoothie. But Kyle being the good father that he is talked him into making a smoothie at home. They some how made a delicious smoothie, with limited supplies. Carson loved it, although i don't think quite as much as Brynnley.


A picture can say a thousand words I think...

7 comments:

T Fowler said...

Good luck with not having a picky eater; I'm not sure how to do that evidenced by my picky eaters. Smoothies are a great snack though. We were also at the farm on monday - we must have missed you.

Cami said...

She is so cute and I love that she has a sweet tooth!

Lyns said...

Okay. I just cracked up at those pics of Brynnley with the smoothie all over her! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

The kids are so cute. Keep the pics coming!

I forgot to ask you the other day if Carson and Brynnley got the letters that Trey and Ashley sent. They had so much fun playing with the kids when they were here.

Lisa Riddle said...

Those pigtails are so cute. Did the smoothie stain her shirt? You always have her dressed so cute. It is a very good thing I have a boy and not a girl or I would put us in the poor house buying cute clothes.

Gayle J. Randall said...

Such cute pics! Brynnley takes after her Grandpa and Grandma Randall! So glad you took time to take the pictures and to blog for the absentee grandparents. P.S. How did you get that stain out of her shirt!?! Glad you didn't panic over that and let her be a kid :-)

Arin said...

Your kids are darling and I can't believe how big they are getting..where does time go! Looks like things are doing good!