Thursday, May 6, 2010

Announcing McKay Jordan Ford

5 comments:

Lyns said...

That is a DARLING picture! I must be emotional or something today but just seeing that cute little face made me tear up. :)

Heather Vincent said...

What a sweet baby! I came across your blog through nurse Jennifer's blog. Jennifer was actually one of my daughter's NICU nurses 16 months ago. I went back and read about your experience. I can totally relate with you. I had my daughter at 33 weeks, shocked, scared, lost (because my 23 month old son was 1.5 hours away). I would love to continue following your blog, if you are okay with that?.?. You are more than welcome to check out mine as well. I am so glad your little one is home...there is nothing like finally getting your NICU baby home.

T Fowler said...

The announcement is adorable. What a cute picture of McKay!

The Smith's - said...

So cute!!

Gayle J. Randall said...

He's just as cute as he can be! He looks so sweet and innocent. Can't wait to meet him.