
We were finally able to bless McKay on Sunday. We have been waiting to bless him until we could get all the tubes out of him. Once that happened we just had to pick a date that fit in, and was warm and as germ free as possible! We blessed him out our home with close friends and family. We definitely crammed a lot of people in our small size front room. Kyle blessed him and it was a beautiful blessing. As usual he does such an amazing job and is truly in tune with the spirit.

As usual I got a little choked up. It is an amazing feeling to know that you brought this beautiful baby into the world. McKay was quiet the whole time. He was surrounded by so many wonderful and amazing men.

Afterward we all packed up and headed to our neighborhood park. Best idea ever! The kids were able to play at the park while all the adults ate, visited, and could watch their kids play. We had yummy food and good company. The kids ran around and played to their hearts content (there was very little eating going on by the kids!) It was a beautiful day and we were so glad that all of our family and friends could come share the day with us.





Oh, and doesn't McKay look adorable in his outfit!
I think it is so cute on him! I wish he could have
worn Carson's but he was quite a bit smaller.
Our main goal/concern with McKay's was
getting it to fit over his head!
11 comments:
Oh my goodness! He looks so ADORABLE! What a handsome little guy. I'm so glad you had such a great blessing day and I'm sad we couldn't be there!
Quite handsome!
Blessing days are the best! You have such a beautiful family! I'm so happy to see that McCay is doing so well. He is adorable!
OOPS, sorry I mean McKay! lol
I loved the picture of your whole family. You and Kyle are looking more mature (not old, just grown-up). We can see that you have changed and grown through all of this. What a beautiful family you have! Can't wait to see everyone and to kiss all the grandkids, especially that handsome little new one, McKay. Thanks for letting us be part of the blessing over the phone. It was nice to hear the beautiful things that were said by Kyle. He did a great job! Picnic is genius--what a fun place for all to be!
Your kiddos are adorable! What a sweet day for your little family!! Let me know if we can ever help you guys.
What a doll! Such a cute outfit...and his head looks like it fits his body...Michael has the same problem too, we have to tug his t-shirts over his big noggen! ;)
It was a nice day and a nice blessing.
It was a great Day!! Cute Family pics and i love the one of the boys and the darling last pic of Mckay at the end. He is getting so big and is so cute.
McKay looks so cute! You did a great job with the blessing outfit; it's very cute and manly! I wish I could have been there.
Thrilled to be able to listen to the blessing on the Cell Phone and feel part of the experience. Enjoyed Kyle's blessing and keep McKay in our prayers and thoughts.
Love Grandpa Randall
Post a Comment