We have been very busy this spring with

Carson and sports! Our friends invited us to join thier T-ball team when they didn't have enough players. We were worried it would be a little much for Carson but he LOVES IT! He gets so excited to get all of his baseball stuff on and go to his games!
It is coach pitch/t-ball. Carson does a mixture of both. Sometimes he can get it when the coach pitches it, and other times he has to use the tee. But he has been doing pretty good with hitting it.
But he is having such a good time and we love watching our little man play ball!

3 comments:
Okay, I'm a bit jealous. I missed the sign-up for Enoch by a few days. I'll guess we'll try again next year.
How fun!!
Okay, it's the All-American boy in the All-American sport. What could be better than that! He looks like such a little man hitting and running. Great job, Carson! We look forward to watching you play some sports!
Post a Comment