Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Trophies and Triumph

Carson had his lost soccer game last Saturday. I admit I am a little sad. He has really gotten into soccer and has started loving it. It has been so much fun to watch him play. I can't believe the difference since the beginning of the season of last Fall. One of the Grandparents told him he definitely was the most improved player. He had so much fun being on a team with his friends and scoring lots and lots of goals! Luckily we just turned in our registration for next year. I think we are all pretty excited!

He also had his last baseball game this week. I wasn't sure he was going to really like it but he loved it! I think Kyle had more fun watching him play too. They were both so excited when they come home from Target with a new bat. Carson hasn't played much baseball and I think he did pretty well for his first year. We are excited to do it next year, hopefully we can get some practice in before then. A big thanks to his coach (James) who worked so hard at getting him to hit the ball being pitched and not off the tee.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to have the exercise, maybe we can have some practice at the park when we get home, not long now.

LOVE GRANDPA RANDALL