Sunday, May 30, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Carson had preschool graduation this last week. (He actually still has one more year of preschool because we are holding him back so he is the oldest in his grade, not the youngest). It was so adorable, his teacher did such a good job. They had these cute graduation hats made out of the school colors.
It was so fun to see all the kids, they all looked so adorable!

His teacher told us all about everything they had learned about through out the year. They showed us the whole alphabet in sign language, named all the oceans, told us about photosynthesis, and sang a bunch of songs they knew. She also had made a short video that included pictures from the whole year.We are so proud of Carson and everything he has learned this year. I am always amazed when I pick him up from school to hear what they have learned about. He has come home talking about things I never would imagine he would know anything about. He looked so adorable and we are so proud of him! I admit, driving there I got a little sad. Where did my baby go! He is getting so old!We got in the car and were driving home and he said "Mom, is it summer now?" and I said "Yes, it is officially summer!". He yelled a big "Yes" with a fist pump! They whole way home we talked all about the things we were going to do this summer. First on his list, his favorite.... a snow cone from African Ice!

6 comments:

Lyns said...

Now I want a sno-cone from African Ice! :) Last time we went with you guys was when Ava had an accident and dropped some prized toy down the drain. Remember that? :) Carson looks so cute. We just barely had Ava's graduation too and I can't believe they're getting so big! What a cute kid. I loved the picture of Kyle and Carson.

Gayle J. Randall said...

What a handsome graduate! I agree with Lyns: I like the picture of Carson and Kyle. It was fun to see your whole family (minus McKay, of course). What a smart boy Carson will be if he keeps going to such a great preschool! I'm ready to do a fist pump, too, because it is officially summer! See you soon!

The Smith's - said...

Congratulations Carson, we cant wait to get snowcones with you!

Cami said...

Cute! I know where did our babies go??? I want a snow cone too. When we going??

Unknown said...

Great Pictures and Great Student--Way to go Carson.

Love Grandpa Randall

DigandStacee said...

You kids are so cute!