
McKay officially had his first haircut. When he was born he had a lot of hair, more than any of my other kids. The Nurses use to say in the NICU "If he just spent more time getting better than growing his hair he would be out of here fast!". But it slowly has been filling in more and more. He has a major bald spot in the back, which is a good thing for him. He had torticolois where one side of your neck is stronger than the other. So he always turned his head to one side. So we were pretty excited he had a bald spot right directly on the back of his head. (Silly I know). But his hair was pretty long on top so I took a trimmer to it to even it up. I was shocked how long it really was on top. I think he looks better, but always cute!
3 comments:
I can't believe he has already had a haircut! He looks so cute and older than just a few weeks ago. I love his smile in your other post (I'm in love...).
And you didn't take him to Cookie Cutters?? Just kidding! My niece that works there has asked about you guys and still talks about how cute your kids are.
I am amazed that his hair is long enough to cut! Wow! Hopefully he'll have a full head of hair all his life! No matter what he is one handsome little guy!
Post a Comment