Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Toy Story Mania Birthday



A year ago we heard that they were making a Toy Story 3. Our house loves Toy Story, it basically has been a part of our lives since Carson was 2. Including this one we have had 3 toy story parties! I was so excited for Toy Story 3 to come out, we found out it was coming out the weekend before Carson's birthday, so basically we have had his party planned for a year!

We took Carson and 4 of his friends to see Toy Story 3 in the movie theater. We had popcorn, candy, and Grandma and Grandpa Ford bought each child their own Icee. The kids loved it! I was worried we would have at least one kid flake out but they all sat their with their eyes glued to the screen. I think I had more fun watching the kids than the movie. I got a little teary eyed at the end of the movie (lame I know). It was a good ending as Andy said good bye to all the toys, and I felt like Toy Story has been such a huge part of our lives the past few years!Afterwards we came back to our house to have pizza and cake. We invited some family and some of the kids parents over to join us for food. The kids had a blast running around and playing on the tramp. Carson loved all of his gifts. A few of his favorites were the gun from Cohen (I can't keep it away from him and Brynnley), real golf clubs from Grandma and Grandpa (with a promise to go golfing), a toys r us gift card from Great Grandma and Grandpa Ford, and a whole lot of "moneys" from Great Grandma and Grandpa Hubbard.We had green alien men cupcakes since we were kind of sticking with the Toy Story movie theme. We had a lot of fun and Carson loved his party. He was so excited for the movie and for all of his friends and Grandma and Grandpa to go with him.

6 comments:

Cami said...

The party was sooooo cute! And the cupcakes were darling! Im glad he likes the gun, i was a little worried. Cohen is all of a sudden really into guns. So of course he thinks carson is too. Cohen still talks about the movie.

Lyns said...

SOOOO cute and fun! I'm so sad we had to miss it. I can't believe it is already his birthday again. Wow! Darling cupcakes.

Gayle J. Randall said...

What a fun party! I am so sad that we missed it. Bad timing! Anyway, I can't wait to see Toy Story. I'm thinking Carson might go to see it again with me . . . What cute cupcakes. It sounds just like a birthday should be . . . lots of running, lots of fun, lots of sugar, a few tears for Woody (sadly, I'll probably cry too) and plenty of cute children. I'm so glad it was a wonderful day!

Quinn said...

Looks like fun, very cute cupcakes!! Once again sorry we missed it.
Kelli

Michelle Kelly said...

What a fun party, Carson is a lucky little boy to have such great birthday parties!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY CARSON, will see you soon and look foreword to some fun times-Love that Toy Story too.

Love Grandpa Randall