Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lehi Round up

I have been going to the Lehi Round up parade for as long as I can remember. I was also in it for many years as well. I love taking my kids to go see all the floats and bands. The kids LOVE getting all the candy. We went with my sisters family and my brother. My sister bought an awning this year and it was super nice to be in the shade.

Kate my niece and Brynnley (My sister made Kate's hat, tell me that is not amazingly adorable!)This is how McKay spent the parade after the firetrucks passed by. Asleep in the "baby whisper" aka Daddy's arms.I was so excited Kyle was able to come with us this year. Usually he has to work and I go by myself and wish Kyle was there to see how much the kids love it. It was so much fun. The kids loved being with their cousins, seeing all the floats and getting lots and lots of candy. I loved the parade (I love parades of any kinds) and loved being with the fam!

4 comments:

T Fowler said...

It was such a fun morning. The canopy is totally the way to go. Kyle fits right into Lehi - looking good in his hat!

Gayle J. Randall said...

Oh, I'm so sad that we just missed it. I love Kate's hat--AMAZING! I agree with Tresa--Kyle fits right in. Can't wait to try out the canopy next year. What a great idea!

Cami said...

Fun! I never have gotten into Lehi days since, strawberry days is usually the wk before, but i really should start.

Love the the new haircut on Mckay. He's a cutie!

Unknown said...

Please where the Hat Kyle to a Utah game, you should be on TV with it. It is a classic-Glad all could go.

Love Grandpa Randall